Our lab developed a Discover 4-H Short Course about aerodynamics for students ages 12-18. The course covers the following topics:
- Basic Aerodynamics
- Building a Foam Glider
- Building Custom Gliders
- Using Computers to Design an Airplane
The course is designed especially for youth, and includes detailed instructions, plans, graphics, and questions that teach youth to reflect on what they’ve learned. You can get free access to this course as follows:
- Click on this link: https://utah4h.org/discover
- Scroll down the page and click on the course called “Aerodynamics.”
- Enter your name and email along with the other information they ask for. They use this to track who is using their material and how many youth it is reaching.
- Upon completion of the form, you will receive an email link to download the course material.